• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Name The TV Show

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
JoyousSandyAnnelida-size_restricted.gif

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ Nooo idea.

How about this one:

AgreeableAntiqueAlpinegoat-max-1mb.gif

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
SLEDGEHAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :D

---a kooky spoof of Dirty Harry style movies... short lived and funny but it was no Police Squad  :p lol

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
But you remembered it being a thing, right?

Such a bizarre idea for a show.

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
But you remembered it being a thing, right?

Such a bizarre idea for a show.

Yeah, but I only remember vague flashes of things from it, and also mix up this show in my head with the Not Quite Human movies, so I don't know which is which. Like people being plugged into the wall socket via electric wire, that kind of thing.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'll be honest, I couldn't remember the name of the show either.  I had to search for "girl robot tv show" lol.

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
I'll be honest, I couldn't remember the name of the show either.  I had to search for "girl robot tv show" lol.

Probably the safest word combination to search while trying to find the name. You don't want someone at work to ask why you googled "little girl robot". 

Anyway, here's one to guess. Nobody's done animation yet:

xABZB6Xl.jpg

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Small Wonder.

Syndication tv at its creepiest.   :p

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Name this British children's TV show from the 80s/90s:

47033730552_278a86ace6_o.jpg

(^ Fixed image link)

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It's not showing up.

baileym43

Reaction score
Trophy Points
bionicbob said:
Small Wonder.

i was pushing snow out of my driveway yesterday and was thinking to myself...
"i want to see a Small Wonder / Webster shared universe-cross over tv series."
of course it would have to be a remake.  the little girl would need to be recast because robots don't age, but the rest of the cast could be tracked down (if they're still alive).   or maybe a revisit like those Netflix nostalgic shows now (such as Full House).

what if a grown up Webster somehow found the Small Wonder robot?  and got her working again.

it would be super fun to bring in other characters/actors from other like-formula 80s shows for a cameo or a more reoccurring role.
maybe Punky Brewster comes over one day with her son and he becomes fast friends with Vici (the girl robot).
maybe it's an early episode and Punky notices she's got the same dress on (from the 80s) and helps her update her wardrobe, probably leading her to discover she's a robot which leads to a hilarious confrontation with Webster.

but oh no, Vici's clothes aren't the only thing stuck in the 80s, all her internal tech is too.  
so maybe one of the children from the Small Wonder show grew up to be a robotics engineer like their dad and will be another regular character to help make upgrades to Vici's systems and hardware.  (it will of course be completely ignored that a different actress is portraying her.)

the possibilities are endless.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'll take "Things I Never Thought I'd Read for $100, Alex."

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
baileym43 said:
bionicbob said:
Small Wonder.

i was pushing snow out of my driveway yesterday and was thinking to myself...
"i want to see a Small Wonder / Webster shared universe-cross over tv series."
of course it would have to be a remake.  the little girl would need to be recast because robots don't age, but the rest of the cast could be tracked down (if they're still alive).   or maybe a revisit like those Netflix nostalgic shows now (such as Full House).

what if a grown up Webster somehow found the Small Wonder robot?  and got her working again.

it would be super fun to bring in other characters/actors from other like-formula 80s shows for a cameo or a more reoccurring role.
maybe Punky Brewster comes over one day with her son and he becomes fast friends with Vici (the girl robot).
maybe it's an early episode and Punky notices she's got the same dress on (from the 80s) and helps her update her wardrobe, probably leading her to discover she's a robot which leads to a hilarious confrontation with Webster.

but oh no, Vici's clothes aren't the only thing stuck in the 80s, all her internal tech is too.  
so maybe one of the children from the Small Wonder show grew up to be a robotics engineer like their dad and will be another regular character to help make upgrades to Vici's systems and hardware.  (it will of course be completely ignored that a different actress is portraying her.)

the possibilities are endless.

Do it with homage characters instead of the actual characters so you don’t have to pay royalties. You know, like Stranger Things.

Top Bottom