If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

GODDAMMITSOMUCH
If you're eating them raw then yes definitely. But if you're cooking them id argue frozen is just as good if not better than fresh.
I'm worried that one of my romantic relationships is coming to an end Sad
(04-19-2020, 09:16 PM)Duragizer Wrote:
(04-19-2020, 05:30 AM)Possessed Wrote: Frozen veggies are pretty cheap in the US. Are they not in Canada?

They're cheap. Nothing beats fresh, though.

So, if you can't be top-shelf vegan, you choose being a total carnivore?
"This cannot be undone!"
(04-27-2020, 05:46 PM)ray Wrote:
(04-19-2020, 09:16 PM)Duragizer Wrote:
(04-19-2020, 05:30 AM)Possessed Wrote: Frozen veggies are pretty cheap in the US. Are they not in Canada?

They're cheap. Nothing beats fresh, though.

So, if you can't be top-shelf vegan, you choose being a total carnivore?

No. The reluctance of my family (mainly my sister) to eat less meat is also a factor. I'm shitty at elucidation.
"Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be."

Bhagavad Gita 2:12
I'm just unwilling to shake my life up that much. Lame, I know.
I'm a fairly picky eater. I don't have a wildly varying or adventurous diet. Finding new proteins would be a huge change.
goddammitsomuch.
"This cannot be undone!"
I've been a vegetarian for about 17 years. It is not hard, nor is it expensive. In fact, I would say it can be a lot cheaper than spending money on meat. Just don't eat junk food...
But yeah, the human body is stupid.
Meanwhile, midday in San Francisco (yesterday)...

Thing is, air quality on the surface yesterday was pretty okay. Today isn't dark orange anymore, just yellow, but the air is now awful.
[+] 1 user Likes Gaith's post