If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

GODDAMMITSOMUCH
(08-26-2019, 12:18 PM)Masirimso17 Wrote:
(08-26-2019, 10:13 AM)Collipso Wrote: i’m feeling terribly sick. it had been a while. it sucks.

Get well soon, Collipso!

thanks masirimso! Smile
What has hardened will never win.
I finally got approved for Medicaid. The welcome packet said congratulations. *Congratulations*. CONGRATULATIONS. Congratulations on working at a job that pays *so fucking little* that after paying rent and bills you can't even afford basic healthcare, despite the fact that four grown adults, all of which are supported by the state, completely rely on you for their well-being and quality of life, and without you wouldn't be able to hold down jobs or lead healthy lifestyles. But you're still worthless. Fuck!
[+] 3 users Like Possessed's post
Halloween will soon be gone.  Sad
Deconstruction without reconstruction is destruction.
[+] 1 user Likes Duragizer's post
I recently learned about goop. Now I don't just dislike Gwyneth Paltrow as an actress, but as a human being, too.
Deconstruction without reconstruction is destruction.
[+] 1 user Likes Duragizer's post