• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

GODDAMMITSOMUCH

You should definitely give this its own thread. 

Quick question though, will this be in English or Turkish? Will there be English subtitles if the latter?

Oh yeah if it's a link to the past I think i generic looking shield would be fine.  He even uses a red shield for part of the game.

jrWHAG42 said:
You should definitely give this its own thread. 

Quick question though, will this be in English or Turkish? Will there be English subtitles if the latter?

Turkish language, English subtitles. Might sound like they're talking in Hylian to foreign viewers, transporting them further to the different world of Hyrule :) but obviously that's not specifically intended ;)

I'll just leave this here...

GoT - Alternate Ending:

^ Much better! :D

So.....I couldn't log back in because I forgot my new username lol.

Thanks to [REDACTED] for letting me know the exact spelling.

TVs Mountbatten-Windsor said:

TVs Mountbatten-Windsor said:

You needed someone to tell you? You couldn't just look at one of your posts in the forum and copy it? Is there something wrong with you? Do you ever get nervous? Are you high right now?

I did think of that after the fact.  I forgot that some of the forum (including this thread, dammit) is not restricted to members.  Most of it is restricted however.

I'd feel sillier if I wasn't so awesome to begin with.

My parents didn't pay the water bill, so now we're without water.  They can afford to pay it, so I don't know what the deal is.

Honestly, I don't know how they function.  Barely, is the answer.  Ah, only a year until I get my degree and can afford a job that will get me out of here.  Then I'll have my own water bills to forget to pay.

Apparently they turned our water off because they need to change a meter?  They can't change this meter today, so who knows when we'll get our water back.  Such nonsense.

It'd be nice if anything in my life were under my control.

I just finished moving yesterday, which is possibly my most hated thing to do in the world, and started to get sinus/sneezing issues toward the end. Attributed it to dust and boxes and stuff while moving.

Nope. I have a cold.

And I'm supposed to go to a small music festival tomorrow where my friend and her kids will be camping alongside me.

And I get to work today to find out we missed a problem with a production run over the course of multiple days so I have to open up anywhere between 5-10 pallets and check each box (each pallet is 42 boxes, so that's 210-420 boxes I have to check).

Uuuuugh.

Damn son.  Sorry to hear it.  Much sympathize.

I too caught a particularly nasty cold a few days before seeing my favorite band in Chicago a month in a half ago, but luckily I got over it just in time and has a blast.  Here's hoping your tale has a similar ending. 

May the force be with you!

Seems like during moving houses, I lost my bag which contains my hard drive. Looked everywhere in my house including every box, my father's house, my mother's car, my father's car... Nowhere to be found.

I had every file of my in-the-works Amazing Spider-Man edit, my Homecoming edit, countless fanedits I've downloaded, saved photos, videos, backups, video games, EVERYTHING. And now it seems to be lost forever. Goddammit.

I'm sorry to hear that, Masirimso17 :( that's just brutal.

Back
Top Bottom