• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

X-Files - I Want To Believe (ThrowgnCpr Edit):

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
X-Files - I Want To Believe (ThrowgnCpr Edit):

So I finally watched this edit, and it's slightly better than the original.

The movie looks much better now that it doesn't look like somebody dipped the film print in ice, and some terrible moments have been removed (like the terrible CGI and confusing president's photo gag).

Unfortunately, since you only chose to do a light edit and not a heavy one, many terrible elements of the film remain: the continuity errors with the original 9 seasons, some terrible dialogue and a feeling of boredom.

So, if your on an X-Files marathon, and you decide to do every season, this edit of IWTB will make it slightly more tolerable. If your just doing the pre-IWTB seasons, then don't bother.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/x-files-i-want-to-believe-throwgncpr-edit/discussions/10194/

Back
Top Bottom