• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Game of Thrones: A Tale of Kings and Honor:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Game of Thrones: A Tale of Kings and Honor:

It will be difficult to say anything that hasn't been said about this amazing edit.

Blown away!

I'm at this forum because of this edit and my quest to find another.

The idea and concept of this. How does one determine what needs to be cut to end up at an appropriate length that matches up to the LOTR score that was intended?

The title card. The beginning. Do you dream that up? How do you decide what should be included? Who voiced it over?

Incredible edit from beginning to end. I barely missed anything from the story arc. This is exactly how you trim almost 3/4 of the fluff from a series and make it into an exciting fast paced movie. I only regret that perfection takes time because there are six more seasons for Andreas to edit.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/game-of-thrones-a-tale-of-kings-and-honor/discussions/10191/

Top Bottom