• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Dream Games (What is your dream game?)

Junglist Paja

Reaction score
Trophy Points
What is your dream game?

My dream game would be a mix of Portal 2 and Moon (2009)

Another dream game would be based on Vintage 70s & 80s sci-fi films, Silent running, blade runner, etc (kind of like Alien: Isolation)

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
A proper sequel to Zombies Ate My Neighbors (Ghoul Patrol doesn't, doesn't count).

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
A proper sequel to Chrono Trigger (Chrono Cross doesn't, doesn't count).

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
- Half-Life 2: Episode 3

- A single player Fallout game

- Any game without micro transactions

scrooge_1951_alastair_sim.jpg

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A remaster of the nes Darkman game with better controls. Or better yet, a new 3d Darkman game. 
Or a good Robocop game, yknow?

No, what I want is, an expanded version of the fighting mode from the Revenge of the Sith game.

Oh, and I want the DS Death Note games to be released in English, as well as the psp Rurouni Kenshin games. AND JUMP ULTIMATE STARS

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The old Windows 3D Maze screensaver should be made into a game.

And that rat? There should be more of them, all rabid and vicious.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
tenor.gif

I do love Shadow of the Colossus. There's an indie game that is being developed that takes the same mechanics and makes it more like Zelda. Two best games, imho.

Zagadka

Reaction score
Trophy Points
latest

After wonderful The Longest Journey (my beloved game of all times), really good Dreamfall and Dreamfall: Chapters, I'd love to play The Longest Journey Home - game that was supposed to continue Apri Ryan's story. Unforutnatelly, Ragnar Tornquist says it's unlikely for the game to be made (for some unknown reasons).

If you haven't played the trilogy, I highly recommend it to you - it's a wonderful and magic story.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I want a full digital recreation of San Francisco's 1894 Midwinter Fair, damn it - and its 1915 Panama-Pacific International Exposition. And the 1939-40 Golden Gate International Exposition. Heck, a recreation of Chicago's Columbian Exposition wouldn't hurt, either.

Expo2.jpg

319px-Palace_horticulture_tower_jewels.jpg

320px-Looking_West_From_Peristyle%2C_Court_of_Honor_and_Grand_Basin%2C_1893.jpg

If you don't also want to explore these real, bygone wonderlands, I'm not sure we can even be friends. :p 

I don't care what zombie/demon/alien FPS story mode a prospective developer would have to include to make such a project commercially viable; I just want my history/tourist mode, damn it. (Though, on the real, FPS melees in these environments would probably be pretty sweet, also.)

Junglist Paja

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I would love to see an game where you go on Freight trains, hide from police, survive, explore,  chose choices, etc. Like Brave Dave's Big Fat Freight Hop.

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Metal Gear Solid 1,2 and 3 re-imagined like the Resident Evil 2 remake

Junglist Paja

Reaction score
Trophy Points
ChainsawAsh said:
Oh. That's disappointing.

How is it disappointing?
Have you even seen the artwork, the screenshots, the footage?
The remake looks bloody fantastic

Junglist Paja

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I would like to see an airport Border Patrol, papers please type game.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Kirby dreamland.

Haha,  get it?  Man it's hard being this hilarious.

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Jak Trilogy on PS2 is one of my favourites. I love the Uncharted games, but I'd love to have a new open world Jak game made with today's tech. The sorta sequel "Final Frontier" was a bit underwhelming, to say the least.

Having said that, my mind isn't properly open to the possibilities. I've been pretty out of touch on everything gaming-wise since the PS4 came out.

Top Bottom