• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Changeling

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Angelina Jolie is Oscar nominated for this one... and rightfully so. She gives a great performance in what from the trailer sounded like a mystery story, but turned out to be a nice crime drama directed by Clint Eastwood, who I adore.
Again he made a very entertaining, very well cast and shot movie that does not head for the quick thrills or action at all, but for a great developing plot. Once you are in it, it will shake you up emotionally.
I think it could have been a lot shorter, but as it was, it still was really a good watch for me.
7 of 10.

saw this one last night and was blown away, totally didnt expect such a heavy story. best AJ performance IMO as I usually dont care for her. I agree that it was kinda long - there were a few points were I thought the film was going to end only to find there was still alot more story to follow. Overall though I very much enjoyed it and was yet again wowed by Clints marvelous directing skills.
8/10

Back
Top Bottom