If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Your Personal Library
ADDED

• The Glass Castle (Jeannette Wells)
  • Holy Bible (New Revised Standard Version: Catholic Edition) (published by Catholic Bible Press)
  • Kahlil Gibran: The Collected Works (published by Alfred A. Knopf)
  • Marvel Two-in-One (Vol. 1) #50 (John Byrne)
  • Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Ransom Riggs)
  • Our Animal Hearts (Dania Tomlinson)
  • Superman/Aliens #3 (Dan Jurgens)

WEEDED

• Holy Bible (Revised Standard Version) (published by William Collins Sons & Co., Inc.)
Rock over London, rock on Chicago. Remington electric razor — cleans you, thrills you, may even keep you from getting busted.
I just bought volume 1 of the newer Flintstones comics (first 6 issues) at the mall. I also bought volume 10 of the third series of XO Manowar, which I believe is issues 38-42. I would've bought it from the beginning, but this is all they had. I should be able to understand it well enough though. I hope.
Mega Man is best game. 
There was a thing with the library today, and I picked up this book called Bloom. The description on the back seemed interesting enough (and gay). It turned out to be a graphic novel (I don't know how I missed that initially), and the art is really cute. I just finished reading it. Now, upon rereading the stuff on the back, apparently this and "uncorrected proof" review copy, which is pretty sweet.
The was a bit weak at times, and I feel there are a couple points where there's a time gap that's too long. Everything felt like it happened a bit too quick. I still enjoyed it though, and will hold on to it. 

Anyways, I forgot to mention, I bought two books this weekend. One is the 1998 novelization of the first Resident Evil game. The other is the first book in a recent Alien vs Predator trilogy. It connects to an Alien book that came out a few years prior, but the time gap between them is hundreds of years, so it shouldn't matter that much if I haven't read the Alien book, I hope.
Mega Man is best game. 
(02-20-2019, 03:49 PM)Duragizer Wrote:
(02-06-2019, 09:13 PM)Duragizer Wrote: WEEDED

• Batman versus Predator III: Blood Ties #1 (Chuck Dixon)
  • Batman versus Predator III: Blood Ties #2 (Chuck Dixon)
  • Batman versus Predator III: Blood Ties #3 (Chuck Dixon)
  • Star Wars: Dark Empire #1 (Tom Veitch)
  • Star Wars: Dark Empire #3 (Tom Veitch)
  • Star Wars: Dark Empire #4 (Tom Veitch)
  • Star Wars: Dark Empire #5 (Tom Veitch)
  • Star Wars: Dark Empire #6 (Tom Veitch)
  • Star Wars: Galaxy of Fear #2: City of the Dead (John Whitman)
  • Star Wars: Heir to the Empire (Timothy Zahn)
  • Star Wars: Dark Force Rising (Timothy Zahn)
  • Star Wars: The Last Command (Timothy Zahn)
  • Star Wars: I, Jedi (Michael A. Stackpole)
  • Star Wars: The Jabba Tape (John Wagner)
  • Star Wars: Lando (Charles Soule)
  • Star Wars Tales, Vol. 4 (edited by Dave Land)

Decided against weeding my Dark Empire comics. The rest of that Star Wars shit is still gonna find a new home.

Changed my mind about changing my mind. Also —

WEEDED

• Splinter of the Mind's Eye (Alan Dean Foster)
  • Star Wars: A Long Time Ago..., Vol 3: Resurrection of Evil (various)
  • Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi: The Collection (Tom Veitch)
I've reached the point where I don't enjoy anything Star Wars related anymore, so I'm giving all my SW stuff away.
Rock over London, rock on Chicago. Remington electric razor — cleans you, thrills you, may even keep you from getting busted.
[+] 1 user Likes Duragizer's post