If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Custom Cinematic Universes
(01-21-2019, 08:58 PM)Duragizer Wrote: I view Black ChristmasA Nightmare on Elm Street, and Dreamscape as forming a loose trilogy set in three distantly related parallel universes.

Ooh, good call! As for myself, I could see Dreamscape and Inception taking place in the same universe.
I was surfing the web and I found this, thought I'd share [Image: the_tarantino_rodriguez_movie_connection...6d731n.jpg]
Dreamworks 2000s universe: (chronological order?)

Turbo

Shark Tale

Madagascar films

Over the hedge

Bee Movie
Relevant, I believe:
What if...the villain from No Country for Old Men is actually The Man in Black from the Dark Tower series? Now, I've only read the first and most of the second Tower books, but I thought about this when I first watched No Country, and now I'm watching it again and thinking about it again.
Mega Man is best game. 
(01-29-2019, 11:38 AM)Belgarath Wrote: Relevant, I believe:

Wow. That was brilliant, and couldn't have been more on point with what we were talking about! Smile
X-Files Season  1 Episode 8 "Ice" could be a sequel to The Thing. Similar premise, but different execution.
Kind of like the video, but ... a trilogy?

[Image: poster-large.jpg][Image: 320x0w.jpg][Image: 268x0w.jpg]
(03-14-2019, 03:05 PM)flaminio Wrote: Kind of like the video, but ... a trilogy?

[...]

That reminds me....

[Image: Dementiamovie.jpg]

[Image: Dementia.jpg]
If I'm gonna go bald, I may as well go ribald.
Added NSFW tag to your post. For overly grotesque imagery or otherwise demeaning content please remember to use nsfw tags. Thanks!