• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Custom Cinematic Universes

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Duragizer said:
I view Black ChristmasA Nightmare on Elm Street, and Dreamscape as forming a loose trilogy set in three distantly related parallel universes.

Ooh, good call! As for myself, I could see Dreamscape and Inception taking place in the same universe.

Junglist Paja

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was surfing the web and I found this, thought I'd share 
the_tarantino_rodriguez_movie_connections_by_morsoth-d6d731n.jpg

Junglist Paja

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dreamworks 2000s universe: (chronological order?)

Turbo

Shark Tale

Madagascar films

Over the hedge

Bee Movie

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
What if...the villain from No Country for Old Men is actually The Man in Black from the Dark Tower series? Now, I've only read the first and most of the second Tower books, but I thought about this when I first watched No Country, and now I'm watching it again and thinking about it again.

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Belgarath said:
Relevant, I believe:

Wow. That was brilliant, and couldn't have been more on point with what we were talking about! :)

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
X-Files Season  1 Episode 8 "Ice" could be a sequel to The Thing. Similar premise, but different execution.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Added NSFW tag to your post. For overly grotesque imagery or otherwise demeaning content please remember to use nsfw tags. Thanks!

wilhelm scream

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was watching the Magnificent Seven the other day and realised Since many of these westerns use the same actors, maybe they can be grouped together into the same universe.

I can't think of anything specific right now, but it's an interesting thought.

Top Bottom