If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Spider-Man: Far From Home
[Image: spider_man_far_from_home_SFFH_OnLine_1SH...03_rgb.jpg]

International teaser trailer:

Well that was an awesome teaser trailer. It looks fun, the effects are fine, it looks like it's gonna be a very exciting movie.

This movie will be set after the events of Endgame, so now we know, somehow at least Spider-Man and Nick Fury is back and alive, despite both of them crumbling to dust on screen. Jake Gyllenhaal is Mysterio in this movie, and he's looking good so far.
I definitely prefer the international trailer. 
In general, this is fine.  Looking forward to it.
Before I scrolled down the page, for a moment I thought that was YOUR cover for the upcoming Spidey film. And I thought "Dang! I know he's got skills, but this is amazing!" Then I was disappointed to realize it wasn't your cover but Marvel's own.

The trailer tickles my spider sense. Color me interested.   Cool
National Lampoon's Spider-Man: European Vacation looks decent.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
wAIT i tHOUGHT hE wAS dEAD

Seriously though, I’m hopeful for this one. Homecoming disappointed me, but I have a feeling this won’t make the same mistakes.
Hard pass.
"Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be."

Bhagavad Gita 2:12
Still haven't bothered to watch the trailer yet. I'm sure the movie will be good, but I've grown tired of Spider-Man.
Mega Man is best game.
Star 
Trailer contains major spoilers for Endgame and, well, everything else in this movie

[+] 2 users Like Zarius's post
"It's... kind of obvious."

Big Grin
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// IdeasIdea Central //
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I got about 30-seconds in and got one of those "trailer that has the entire movie's plot scene-by-scene in it" vibe. Am I wrong, is it safe to watch the rest?