• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Fanediting on a Mobile Phone

ArtofLife

Reaction score
Trophy Points
My laptop that I was currently working on a project on got damaged from a cracked screen and I'm waiting to find out with repair costs etc. if it's worth getting fixed or if I'm better off purchasing a new one. 

Until then, I've thought about doing fan editing on my mobile phone. If this is even possible or even a good idea, Are there any good video editing apps for android that anyone knows about? This won't be a serious form of editing for me, it'll just be something temporary for me to use till I get a PC.

I used Sony Vegas Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro for audio editing as I liked being precise with the sound.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've used Videopad Video Editor to edit short videos before. It's a bit tedious and has flaws, but it's the only semi decent video editor I've found on Android.

ArtofLife

Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
I've used Videopad Video Editor to edit short videos before. It's a bit tedious and has flaws, but it's the only semi decent video editor I've found on Android.

Thanks, but I've learned that it's nearly impossible to do a fan edit on a mobile phone. I've now got my laptop fixed.

Top Bottom