• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Same Title New Plot

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neglify said:
You had me at "While tripping on acid in the woods" and you lost me at "Rob Schneider".

He lost the world at "Rob Schneider".

The_Doctor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neglify said:
You had me at "While tripping on acid in the woods" and you lost me at "Rob Schneider".

Ha! That was more a South Park reference than what I'd actually imagine

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Whiplash

Crazy stoner comedy with James Franco, Jonah Hill, Seth Rogan and Danny McBride. Mega-rich stoner Drew ''Franco' finds himself cut off from his parents fortune after one indiscretion too many, he and his friends hatch a crackpot crack and pot scheme  to defraud them of their fortune in a crash for cash insurance fiddle.

The Fast and The Furious

Farrely brothers comedy starring Ben Stiller and  Jim Carrey as rival contestants in the world's first 'self-love' tournament. Coming soon to a screen near you

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
For Whiplash, I would've put it as a bad pseudo spinoff of Iron Man 2 in the same vein as Catwoman, but even worse.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have no idea what the original movie even is.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
suspiciouscoffee said:
Both of those sound better than the actual movie imo.

3sIu.gif

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Aquaman - sequel to Waterboy

Star Wars - documentary about US military project of same name

A New Hope - documentary about alternative energies

The Empire Strikes Back - documentary about the alleged curses of the ancient Egyptian Empire and their Pharaoh's tombs

The Phantom Menace - documentary about bed bugs

Attack of the Clones - PETA funded documentary about GMOs

The Force Awakens - documentary about police brutality awareness

suspiciouscoffee

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dementia 13 - a young teenager is diagnosed with dementia.

Looper - the story of someone who designs rollercoasters but never rides any due to medical conditions.

Grease - workers at a fast food restaurant unionize to fight for better conditions and wages.

The Thing - Ben Grimm quits the Fantastic Four.

Mac and Me - a young boy develops an addiction to macaroni and cheese, which he struggles with well into adulthood as it continues to be the only food he eats.

Die Hard - A pitch-black dark comedy about morgue workers that deal with necrophilic tendencies and desires

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Internal Affairs
A remake of Innerspace, Critically Ill heart patient Jason Momoa has his genius surgeon wife  (Emilia Clarke) minituarized and injected to save his life. Things get complicated however when her biosub malfunctions and Alden Ehrenreich (Tuck Pendleton Jnr) is injected to save them both...  Whose heart will he reach first...

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bird Box
A remake of Boxing Helena

The Disaster Artist
Sam L. Jackson solo unbreakable sequel

Tag 
Housebound thriller, a killer is on the loose in the area, a parolee has to decide whether to risk violating her parole or getting murdered.

Gerald's Game!
Thriller about a bloke called Gerald who enacts an elaborate revenge scheme when a work colleague refuses to give him back his copy of Red Redemption 2 until he has 100% completion.

Top Bottom