• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi: Anti-Cringe-Cut:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi: Anti-Cringe-Cut:

The Last Jedi was a huge disappointment to me. I watched it with my brother at a 4D movie theater (with water splashes, force feedback from your chair etc.), the most fun part of the movie was the 4D demo at the beginning! Being 2 huge Star Wars fans ourselves, we talked about the movie in the car like 2 minutes tops while returning home. After a week i can not even recall a good scene from the movie. I did not even want to watch it again, which is very surprising because I'd watched Episodes 1-6 like 3 or 4 times. This was until now.

This effort by DonKamillo made the whole movie enjoyable (though movie itself is still bad). Removing Canto Bight side plot is a huge breather. All cut content is justified. There are almost none gaps on plot, narrative became fluid. This movie should not have existed. But with this fanfix from DonKamillo you can bear with it and hope Episode 9 will make the things straight again for Star Wars franchise.

I'm finishing with Don's own words:

Well done mate!

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/star-wars-episode-viii-the-last-jedi-anti-cringe-cut/discussions/10119/

Top Bottom