• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2: Pruned Edition:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2: Pruned Edition:

I thought the theatrical version of GOTG2 was... "fine". I really enjoyed the story and most of the character arcs. My only real gripe was with some of the humour coming at the expense of more dramatic moments. This is edit solves most of if not all of those problems. It's been a long time since I watched the theatrical so I can't be entirely sure what was cut but boy oh boy does the main narrative and all those character moments shine much more than I remember!

Video and audio quality is fine, not the best, but that hasn't stopped it replacing my Blu-Ray from now on. Great work!

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-pruned-edition/discussions/10117/

Top Bottom