• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

November 2018 FEOTM

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
While we do have a runoff for October's FEOTM, there's no reason not to start on Novembers! This month we have 7 fanedits for you to choose from. They are:

Batman: The Man Who Laughs by Ryantology
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - Entirely Respectable Edition by TM2YC
Twin Peaks: Nostalgia by ReddinoX
Jackass: The Movie 1.5 by Bobson Dugnutt
Skyfall: The Past Haunts Us by lapis molari
Star Wars: Episode I - The Ancient Lore by Andreas
Halloween H20: 20 Years Later - A Fanedit (2018) by The Butcher

Faneditors are reminded they cannot vote for themselves.

This is the discussion thread for November 2018 FEOTM. Post away!

Crimson713

Reaction score
Trophy Points
If "The Man Who Laughs" doesn't win, I will be very sad. That's easily some of the best "pruning" style editing I've ever seen. I didn't think anything could be done to improve TDK (Since it was already a masterpiece), but Ryantology pulled it off.

lapis molari

Better edits through feedback.
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wow, that's quite a selection. I'm not sure who to root for, and I'm on the list!
Good luck to all. :cool:

myka

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Batman: The Man Who Laughs should win i think, Ryantology really made a damn masterpiece tbh!

manu90

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Crimson713 said:
If "The Man Who Laughs" doesn't win, I will be very sad. That's easily some of the best "pruning" style editing I've ever seen. I didn't think anything could be done to improve TDK (Since it was already a masterpiece), but Ryantology pulled it off.

I fully agreed with your statement. However, it's undeniable the vast improvement of The Phantom Menace edit. Considering the source material, the SW edit seems more impressive than "The Man who Laughs". Basically, because you are already improving an already contemporary masterpiece. Anyway, good luck to both!

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congratulations to @"Andreas" on his win for the November 2018 FEOTM! (Please PM me a high res still so I can put together the award graphic.)

lapis molari

Better edits through feedback.
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congratulations @"Andreas" ! Thanks for making Phantom Menace a better film.

Top Bottom