• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Week of November 25, 2018 – New Fanedit Releases

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This week sees the release of three new edits.

tpnostalgia-front-31-1543013369.jpg

Twin Peaks: Nostalgia by ReddinoX - Since I was not happy with the duration, some characters, the colors and above all the music of the new show, I gave to the third season a tighter pace and a feeling of the 80's.

hobbitauj-ere-front-7-1542999790.jpg

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - Entirely Respectable Edition by TM2YC - The 'Entirely Respectable Edition' seeks to remove all material that is silly, overplayed, misjudged, overly comical, ridiculous and generally inconsistent with the more serious tone established in the earlier 'Lord of the Rings' Trilogy. It is not a radical restructure, or a two-film cut and does not set out to streamline narrative, quicken pacing, or remove characters and plot-threads. The more time we spend in Middle Earth the better, I just want Middle Earth to be a more sensible place while we're there.

batmanlaugh-front-85-1543013652.jpg

Batman: The Man Who Laughs by Ryantology - Batman: The Man Who Laughs takes a great movie and attempts to fix a few pacing issues while also omitting poorly written lines delivered by amateurish bit players. Also gone are the awkward moments of forced humor. The result takes an already great movie and very much strengthens it.

This is the discussion thread for Week of November 25, 2018 – New Fanedit Releases. Post away!

Ryantology

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Did a little update of my synopsis on the IFDB page that does my edit a little more justice. May or may not have been severely sleep deprived when I wrote the description seen above.  :D

Top Bottom