If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

The "Mixing Up TV/Movie Quotes" Thread
(11-21-2018, 01:06 AM)suspiciouscoffee Wrote: [Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

"I'll tell you a secret, something I've never told you before.  Then you'll tell me one.  And whoever tells the best secret wins, okay? When I was your age I'd only just started masturbating. And I'd only just started ejaculating. Only a little, barely a drop. I was worried that I had some kind of a problem because at school I'd heard all sorts of stories. Then one day, when my father had had a lot to drink and my brothers were out and he was sleeping in the bedroom, I crept inside, put my hand on his penis and started stroking it until he ejaculated. The sheets were covered in sperm. I got scared and ran out. I've never told anyone that before. Now it's your turn to tell me a secret."

That's kind of demented. I think the Joker needs serious help. I think he put one in the hole. Or lost it altogether.
A purveyor and connoisseur of quality edits for thirty seven years.

Working on my first booze drenched hard rocking edit intended for public consumption.

Cut to Zeppelin (Sharp Objects: Shorter, Faster, and Harder)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The "Mixing Up TV/Movie Quotes" Thread - by ArtisDead - 01-27-2019, 08:55 PM