• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The "Mixing Up TV/Movie Quotes" Thread

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Take any picture from any movie/TV show and mix it up with any quote from any other movie/TV show, like so:

tumblr_inline_owtr8iFyXe1qj8xkq_540.jpg

"Rest well, my love. The monster who took you from me will soon learn that revenge is a dish best served cold."

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
latest

"I know Kung Fu!"

Last edited:

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
turner-hooch-screenshot1.jpg

"Men get arrested. Dogs get put down."

faceoff.jpg

"Give me back my face!"

superman_265pyxurz.jpg

"Don't disturb my friend, (s)he's dead tired"

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Woohoo! The original thread at ot was my favorite on the whole site. Thanks, OP.

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points
ToyStory3_16.jpg

That right there is the mail. Now let's talk about the mail. Can we talk about the mail, please, Mac? I've been dying to talk about the mail with you all day, OK? "Pepe Silvia," this name keeps coming up over and over again. Every day Pepe's mail is getting sent back to me. Pepe Silvia! Pepe Silvia! I look in the mail, and this whole box is Pepe Silvia! So I say to myself, "I gotta find this guy! I gotta go up to his office and put his mail in the guy's goddamn hands! Otherwise, he's never going to get it and he's going to keep coming back down here." So I go up to Pepe's office and what do I find out, Mac? What do I find out?! There is no Pepe Silvia. The man does not exist, okay? So I decide, "Oh shit, buddy, I gotta dig a little deeper." There's no Pepe Silvia? You gotta be kidding me! I got boxes full of Pepe! All right. So I start marchin' my way down to Carol in HR and I knock on her door and I say, "Carol! Carol! I gotta talk to you about Pepe." And when I open the door what do I find? There's not a single goddamn desk in that office! There...is...no...Carol in HR. Mac, half the employees in this building have been made up. This office is a goddamn ghost town.

suspiciouscoffee

Reaction score
Trophy Points
maxresdefault.jpg

"I'll tell you a secret, something I've never told you before.  Then you'll tell me one.  And whoever tells the best secret wins, okay? When I was your age I'd only just started masturbating. And I'd only just started ejaculating. Only a little, barely a drop. I was worried that I had some kind of a problem because at school I'd heard all sorts of stories. Then one day, when my father had had a lot to drink and my brothers were out and he was sleeping in the bedroom, I crept inside, put my hand on his penis and started stroking it until he ejaculated. The sheets were covered in sperm. I got scared and ran out. I've never told anyone that before. Now it's your turn to tell me a secret."

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
how-solos-l3-37-is-different-from-other-star-wars-droids.jpg

han: There's an entirely different universe beyond that black hole. A point where time and space as we know it no longer exist. We will be the first to see it, to explore it, to experience it!

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gremlins-2.jpg

Bye, Felicia.

Last edited:

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
hopper-daisy.jpg

"...a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus"

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
u6kVXfm.jpg

"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points
iu

I just got a shipment of Pineapple Express, the dopest dope I've ever smoked. Smellll it. It's like... God's vagina. It's like, if you took that Blue Oyster shit I gave you last week, and then that crazy African Kush I had that one time.. and they had a baby. And then meanwhile, that crazy Northern Light shit I had, and that Red shit I had, made a baby. And by some crazy miracle, those two babies got together, and fucked... this would be it! It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn...with, like, a bomb.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
hopper-daisy.jpg

"You ever been to pussy heaven?"

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points
bAhSx41EYJUWJ0hlp3PNSjE9wqU.jpg

We don't have a lord. I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We each take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week. But all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special biweekly meeting. 

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
37b2cf2c70e23f1ce130ac4590161d54.png

"You found me beautiful once."

"Honey, you got real ugly."

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
1.png

"Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?"

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
DVsWINrXUAY2VTU.jpg

"You know what she did‽ Your cunting daughter‽"

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
(Last Post deleted)

The bad language has started to get out of hand in this thread. We do try and keep this site a vaguely PG-13 nice place to be for younger users. I'm not saying you can't swear at all but there are some limits.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
EAH0Q2sWsAEmWJZ.jpg

♪ My mama talkin' to me tryin' to tell me how to live.
But I don't listen to her 'cause my head is like a sieve.
My daddy, he disowned me 'cause I wear my sister's clothes
He caught me in the bathroom with a pair of pantyhose.
My basketball coach, he done kicked me off the team
For wearin' high-heel sneakers and actin' like a queeeeeeeeen! ♪

Top Bottom