If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

The "Mixing Up TV/Movie Quotes" Thread
[Image: Bacta_Tank_star_wars_empire_strikes_back.jpg]

“Friend of yours? Look, he hasn’t got any relatives and the coma he’s in is irreversible. Give me a signature and I’ll pull the plug now.”
"Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be."

Bhagavad Gita 2:12
[+] 4 users Like Duragizer's post
[Image: CRySHE4W0AAue2o.jpg]

“What is that?”

“What you came for. A touch of magic in this world obsessed with science. A tonic. A potion.”

“What does it do?”

“How old would you guess I am?”

“I wouldn’t. . . .”

“C’mon. Don’t try to flatter me.”

“Thirty-eight? Oh, twenty-eight! Three – twenty-three?”

“I am seventy-one years old. That’s what it does. It stops the aging process dead in its tracks and forces it into retreat! Drink that potion, and you’ll never grow even one day older! Don’t drink it, and continue to watch yourself rot.”
"Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be."

[+] 2 users Like Duragizer's post
[Image: QN8RBG4.png]

“What do you see?”

“The city as if it were unborn. Rising into the sky with fingers of metal, limbs without flesh, girders without stone. Signs hanging without support. Wires dipping and swaying without poles. A city unborn. Flesh dissolved in an acid of light. A city of the dead.”

[Image: perso_solo_han_19.jpg]

“Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn’t take Lorraine out, that he’d melt my brain.”

[+] 3 users Like Duragizer's post
[Image: the-seventh-seal-1957-ingmar-bergman-med...eath-3.png]

“Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.”

"[Image: 65571-last_jedi.jpg]

"Get off my lawn."
Wake up, and smell the ashes.
[+] 4 users Like Junglist Paja's post
[Image: 9d09897e013f1417665a1b1af40fa6cc.jpg]

“Don’t jump back so slow. I thought you was a bunny. Bunny jump fast.”

[+] 1 user Likes Duragizer's post
[Image: Screen-Shot-2015-10-21-at-115133.png]

“Do you know what the secret of life is?”

“No, what?”

“This.”

“Your finger?”

[Image: Hux-and-Kylo-Ren-851173.jpg]

"Where in hell are you from, anyway, Private?"

"Sir, Texas, sir!"

"Holy dog shit! Texas‽ Only steers and
q****s come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't much look like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down. Do you suck dicks?"

"Sir, no, sir!"

"Are you a
peter-p****r‽"

"Sir, no, sir!"

"I'll bet you're the kinda guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!"

[Image: 9H8QC09.png]

“You can’t take Her Royal Highness there! The Hutts are gangsters! If they discovered her —”

“It would be no different than if we landed on a system controlled by the Federation. Except that the Hutts aren’t looking for her, which gives us the advantage.”