• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Detective Pikachu (2019)

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points

WAT

EDIT: I'M SORRY WAT

EDIT 2:
zgALd9m.jpg

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points
IT'S BEING MADE BY THE GUY THAT MADE SHARK TALE

WAAAAAT

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I can't wait for the Deadpool/Pikachu mash-ups.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
From now on, whenever someone asks me why I loathe modern Hollywood, this'll be my Exhibit A.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I know zero about the character and the franchise (and care even less) but I still feel 100% confident in saying that based on that trailer, Ryan Reynold's was the wrong choice for the voice of Pikachu :D . Looking at the cutesy thumbnail to that youtube video, I don't know exactly what voice I expected to come out of Pikachu's mouth but it sure wasn't a sarcastic Canadian in his early 40s.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
He should've been Danny Devito.

Crimson713

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I think I might be the only person on this board hyped for this movie, but I am unreasonably excited.

Though it definitely should've been Danny Devito.

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Zamros said:
Yeah, it was ok

My six year old kids badly want to see this. If it’s still in theaters after school and summer camp (late June), I may take them. *shudder*

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This film's good, not brilliant, but passable. If you're knowledgeable of the early game lore and some of the later ones you'll understand it better.

Top Bottom