• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Video rendering mute or without all audio channels

Horrifyingly Hillarous

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've been editing recently and cant figure out why the final result either renders mute or with only some channels present such as the center or front, Im using Vegas movie studio 14 for the project. Are there any pre sets that should be in place before editing such as aspect ratio and sound ? its very frustrating and I'm at a loss 

Thanks

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Can you post a shot of your:
  • Project settings
  • Render settings?

Horrifyingly Hillarous

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I will, I think I had it set wrong btw in Vegas I had to render the video and audio separately then but then together in another program, is that normal ?

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Horrifyingly Hillarous said:
I will, I think I had it set wrong btw in Vegas I had to render the video and audio separately then but then together in another program, is that normal ?

Not normally, unless you choose a video only render setting. I use the Sony AVC render settings most of the time for mp4 releases.

Horrifyingly Hillarous

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hmm I think I might have accidentally, how would I know if I did ? I’ve been selecting “make movie” should I select “render as” instead ?

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yes, use the render option.

Top Bottom