• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Friday the 13th: Vengeance (Funded Fan Film)

TinyBreadMouse

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
PREFACE: I'm not involved with this, just wanted to share it.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/f13vengeance/friday-the-13th-vengeance-a-fan-film#

I've contributed 22 myself for that sweet beanie.

I'm actually really excited for this. Never Hike Alone was a very solid little flick that played to its strength and worked within its budget. Plus it had the great surprise by Thom Matthews at the end.

Now, we've got a fanfilm made by a better equipped team, an almost doubled budget, and a (seemingly) more complex narrative that features the long-anticipated character of Elias Voorhees, Jason's mysterious father.

Anyone else thinking of backing?

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Without knowing anything about this project, I suspect it will be shut down pretty quickly what with the F13 lawsuits that have been happening this year.

TinyBreadMouse

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Q2 said:
Without knowing anything about this project, I suspect it will be shut down pretty quickly what with the F13 lawsuits that have been happening this year.

I thought the same thing about the Never Hike Alone physical media release fund, but that managed to go without a single hitch. I've seen people suggest that the rights struggle is specifically why these have been unattended to.

Top Bottom