If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

jrWHAG's movie list
You don't look into Hausu. Hausu looks into YOU.
Deconstruction without reconstruction is destruction.
Okie dokie.
Mega Man is best game. 
Quick, I need suggestions for slasher movies.
Mega Man is best game. 
Black Christmas (original)
Tenebre
Behind the Mask
Maniac (original)
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Thanks, Tenebre seems really interesting.
Mega Man is best game. 
If you haven't seen it, check out Phenomena with Jennifer Connelly. It's like every Stephen King story ever written, Friday the 13th, and '80s rock video condensed into one modern art masterpiece.
Deconstruction without reconstruction is destruction.
[+] 1 user Likes Duragizer's post
So, I ended up watching High Tension, but I'm definitely going to keep all of these suggestions in mind for future reference. I really appreciate it.
Mega Man is best game. 
I just watched Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer. I don't think I'd consider it a slasher, but Neglify had mentioned it in the past, so naturally I was interested when my father suggested watching it.
It was really good, really unsettling, and I feel weird after watching it. The cinematography was great, though the music and sound effects during the killings were kinda unfitting. There was one shot where it cut to an obviously fake head, and that was jarring and out of place. But other than those minor things, I loved it. Horror movies don't often make me feel things, so I give it extra points for that.
Mega Man is best game. 
[+] 2 users Like jrWHAG42's post