• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Thread Reboot Thread

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is a discussion thread for which old threads should get a modern reboot, as opposed to just bumping the OG thread.

There are some threads out there in the sea of Off Topic that need new life breathed into them. For example, the the movie you are most ashamed you have ever tried to watch thread is a great topic, but I don't want to wade through 9 pages of ancient posts, I want to hear nu thots.

Also, I'd like to see a return of the "Ask [Blank] anything" threads. 

Lastly, who's going to start the "New Where's Patman Thread"? Cuz srsly where's Patman?

You can't just not read the old posts and skip to the newest pages? What are You, silly?

This was a terrible thread idea.  I hope you got some feedback before starting it.

TVs Frink said:
This was a terrible thread idea.  I hope you got some feedback before starting it.

i disagree. quietly.

You hope he didn't get feedback?

The Thread Reboot Thread is being rebooted due to criticisms and a suggestion to reboot it. So ignore that thread, use this one to discuss threads that should be rebooted.

Threads merged.

Let's just contain the madness here. Thanks :)

jrWHAG42 said:
The Thread Reboot Thread is being rebooted due to criticisms and a suggestion to reboot it. So ignore that thread, use this one to discuss threads that should be rebooted.

DGFcIsqWAAAtlR1.jpg

This is the first time I've had my thread merged. I feel so violated.

In all seriousness, I remember seeing a thread about dubbing over the Watchmen motion comic, and I'd like to bring that thread back from the dead.

jrWHAG42 said:
This is the first time I've had my thread merged. I feel so violated.

We're just getting started.

Can I have my thread about Duragizer merged with the Last DVD Bought thread?  It would be so deliciously confusing.

Possessed said:
Can I have my thread about Duragizer merged with the Last DVD Bought thread?  It would be so deliciously confusing.

No you may not.  And that doesn't qualify as a reboot anyway.

Back
Top Bottom