• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

We have a problem with Duragizer

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
We've tried talking to him. We've talked to him as a friend, we've talked to him as a colleague, we've talked to him as an elder of the church, and we've talked to him as a cowgirl. He knows the facts. He's seen the reports. He's read the statistics. 

And yet he STILL chooses to be Canadian. All that's really left is to insult him for it. 

All other Canadians besides Duragizer are not only fine, but encouraged to join in.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
What non-Cannuck options does Durageyser have? What hole are you trying to pigeon him into? I needs moar backstory on this saga.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Justin Bieber is a biological weapon we have created to hasten the death of America. Once that is complete, we will drain the Great Salt Lake, replace it with maple syrup, then make Canadian bacon out of your corpses.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Theory: Duragel doesn't reside in Canada at all. Derpagizer actually lives in Bieber, CA.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neglify said:
Theory: Duragel doesn't reside in Canada at all. Derpagizer actually lives in Bieber, CA.

Theory: Bieber, CA is one of many secret Canadian enclaves in the US from where an eventual full-scale Canadian invasion of America will be launched.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Possessed said:
Her top is so tacky.

80b22af44b7ae06fa415c8d628b4403e.gif

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
You're joking right? Because me too, and I'm not just saying that as part of the possessed/dahmage bit I really did see this episode last night.

dahmage

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Possessed said:
You're joking right? Because me too, and I'm not just saying that as part of the possessed/dahmage bit I really did see this episode last night.

I HAVE NEVER EVER JOKED ABOUT ANYTHING AS SERIOUS AS FUTURAMA AND I AIN'T ABOUT TO START NOW HOME FRY

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Would you even satirically joke about it?

dahmage

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Possessed said:
Would you even satirically joke about it?

well, everything is possible. but it wasn't a joke. scouts honor.

ChainsawAsh

Reaction score
Trophy Points
dahmage said:
Possessed said:

I HAVE NEVER EVER JOKED ABOUT ANYTHING AS SERIOUS AS FUTURAMA AND I AIN'T ABOUT TO START NOW HOME FRY

Oh good, I thought I was gonna have to get violent there for a minute.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
"Have you ever tried just...not being a [Canadian]?"

~X2: Xmen United

Top Bottom