If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Your favorite games
Also super Mario 64 is the prefect introduction
PC all the way. I play Arma 3 and with all the mods and editing you can create your own battles. Almost your own game.  Still play MW3 with a select group of people on private server.  Ring of Elysium is fun and so is Rising storm 2 Vietnam.  Those games keep me busy for sure.
What the heck, me from two years ago?
First off, I'd only really call Megaman 2 and 3 my favorite games. I've played 4, 5, 7, 9, and 10 once each.
Second, I only had Zelda II on there because I played it at the time, I don't think I could call it one of my actual favorite games. Ok, maybe.

Street Fighter 3? Really? That's purely trying to seem cool for liking obscure things, I'm sure. Street Fighter 4 all the way. I like Street Fighter 3, but I haven't played it enough to really call it my favorite. And as far as favorite fighting games, Marvel vs Capcom 2 is undoubtedly my favorite.

Touhou? I've played it for a grand total of 30 minutes probably. It's a fine game, but I couldn't think of anything better?

Off the top of my head, my favorite games include Megaman 2 and 3, Shadow of the Colossus, and A Hat in Time, all games I've already mentioned. Plus Cave Story.
Favorite classic arcade game is Centipede.
Favorite fighting game, Marvel vs Capcom 2.
My favorite modern game is probably currently Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet.
For puzzle games, I've had a love for Tetris in recent times, and I also really like Kickle Cubicle though I don't play it enough.

Honorable mention, Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, games I played recently and I both love and hate them. They're certainly not good. But something about them draws me in.

Then there's Godzilla Monster of Monsters on the NES, which I enjoy and play from time to time, just to play it, I never really make an effort to get far. I must enjoy it. I guess I'd consider it a guilty pleasure of sorts. I don't talk about it much, but it's pretty fun despite being simple and lacking.
Mega Man is best game.
It was really quite interesting reading through these comments. Glad to see Shadow of the Colossus on a couple of lists that game has a wonderfully haunting atmosphere.

When I think of gaming these are the titles that stand out in my mind.

- Final Fantasy VII
- The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time
- Goldeneye
- Perfect Dark
- Skies of Arcadia
- Valkyria Chronicles
- Shadow of the Colossus
- Fez
- Rayman legends
- Metal Gear Solid
- Super smash Brothers
- Blazblue (the entire franchise)