If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

The semi-visible pizza thread
I can't remember the last time i had a slice of pizza.
I actually had some Sunday night, but forgot to check in.

To those I've offended and hurt, I'm sorry.
[Image: d2fpnaf-f43f0f4f-bcc7-47d9-855a-e8d62425...vc7xojNejw]
Rock over London, rock on Chicago. Remington electric razor — cleans you, thrills you, may even keep you from getting busted.
[+] 1 user Likes Duragizer's post
I had wonderful pizza tonight.  Meat lovers with all kinds of meat on it.  Small local chains are the best.
"Everything ends and it's always sad.  But everything begins again too and that's always happy.  Be happy." ~ The Doctor
(06-28-2019, 11:36 PM)Handman Wrote: I had wonderful pizza tonight.  Meat lovers with all kinds of meat on it.

Say that five times in front of a mirror and an apoplectic Morrissey will appear.
Rock over London, rock on Chicago. Remington electric razor — cleans you, thrills you, may even keep you from getting busted.
[+] 1 user Likes Duragizer's post
Just had a lean cuisine pepperoni pizza. It wasn't bad.
reported
What has hardened will never win.
https://originaltrilogy.com/topic/TVs-Fr.../8#1036989