• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The semi-visible pizza thread

Possessed said:
When you're as lit as dahmage you don't had time for the beginnings and middles of words. You only care about za, da, and key.

Pizza and whiskey yes.  Can't figure the other.  Now I need a nap.

Oh soda probably

The Scribbling Man said:
dahmage said:
I ate some 'za tonight

"Za" should not be a thing. Pizza is only 2 syllables.

dahmage said:
I'm not lazy, I just don't like doing things most of the time.

In light of this philosophy, I understand why you would resort to "za". 

However, I find your ideas devoid of intrigue and will not be subscribing to your newsletter.

Your loss.  The y2k issue is coming out next week.

First and last issue!

Eating home made pizza right now. Yes, it's delicious  :)

We had frozen pizza tonight.  Feeling like not cooking it was a mistake.

Didn't we establish way back in the day that cooking pizza is always a mistake? Sounds familiar. 

I feel like dek was involved in this one too. Or maybe it was @chyron8472.

Leftover breakfast pizza is the best way to start the day.

i’m having pizza right now. i shouldn’t because i’m trying to lose some weight but i just got so hungry and there was some pizza in the fridge so i couldn’t resist.

Sounds like you didn't cook it. Good move.

Four slices of pizza and a bag of chocolates with cranberry filling apparently don't mix, 'cause I've been making my own chocolate since lunch.

I can't remember the last time i had a slice of pizza.

I actually had some Sunday night, but forgot to check in.

To those I've offended and hurt, I'm sorry.

d2fpnaf-f43f0f4f-bcc7-47d9-855a-e8d62425e695.jpg

I had wonderful pizza tonight.  Meat lovers with all kinds of meat on it.  Small local chains are the best.

Handman said:
I had wonderful pizza tonight.  Meat lovers with all kinds of meat on it.

Say that five times in front of a mirror and an apoplectic Morrissey will appear.

Just had a lean cuisine pepperoni pizza. It wasn't bad.

Back
Top Bottom