• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

NFL Football

Warbler

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is a thread to discuss NFL Football.  (I mean American Football, not Soccer)

Warbler

Reaction score
Trophy Points
:mad:

The Eagles blew a 17-0 lead today.

grrrrrrrrrrrr.

:mad:

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Brutal loss man.

I also feel bad for Browns fans.  But at least they have an actual team this year.  I kinda wish they had tied and were 2-3-2 right now, that would have been funny.

My Bears completed a hail mary that would have tied it but the receiver was tackled at the one. :(

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
You should feel even worse for the Lions. They lost to the Browns.

Warbler

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I hate the fact that the Eagles are playing in London.    

NFL, quit playing games overseas.  It just doesn't work.  They are into soccer there,  not football.  It is just silly stupid that they do this.  

Additionally, because of the timing of the game, I will miss it as it takes place the same time as our church service + Sunday School.   :mad:

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
If it was silly and stupid and didn't work they wouldn't do multiple games every year.

If you had a conflict at the normal time you'd be happy it's earlier.

Can't please everyone.

Warbler

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Each of these London games is taking away one of the team's home games.   Fortunately this time it is Jacksonville that is losing a home game.  They better not take away a home game from the Eagles.    

TVs Frink said:
If it was silly and stupid and didn't work they wouldn't do multiple games every year.

Do you really think it is making football popular in Europe? 

TVs Frink said:
If you had a conflict at the normal time you'd be happy it's earlier.

Can't please everyone.

I guarantee you back in the day, the timing was arranged so it wouldn't cause a conflict with church services.  Sunday morning church services is nothing new.  The problem here is the time difference between the states and London.  

In any event football and London go together about as well as Mustard and peanut butter.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Is there a way to block a thread from showing up for me?  :p

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
My area doesn’t have a professional football team. New York City.  :p

Warbler

Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
Is there a way to block a thread from showing up for me?  :p

Why would you wish to block this thread from showing up for you?  (I am assuming this is the thread you wish to block, because you posted this in here)

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Joking because probably doesn't like football.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm not interested in football whatsoever. My grandmother and uncle tried to get me into it, but I can't. 
Tecmobowl us a good game though. 
Anyways, I'm not one to criticize others for liking it. If there's no way to block it, I'll just leave you all in peace.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Warbler said:
Oh, one of them.

Really?

What if someone called you "one of them" because you don't like something they like.  Kinda demeaning...

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
Warbler said:
Oh, one of them.

Really?

What if someone called you "one of them" because you don't like something they like.  Kinda demeaning...

Frink, my hero, coming to defense.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Warbler said:
TVs Frink said:
Warbler said:
Oh, one of them.

Really?

I was only joking.

I got it. Don't worry, soon enough you'll get to know Frink enough to know that he has no sense of humor.

Warbler

Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
Warbler said:
TVs Frink said:
Warbler said:
Oh, one of them.

Really?

I was only joking.

I got it. Don't worry, soon enough you'll get to know Frink enough to know that he has no sense of humor.

I know Frink well from ot.com,  he is always complaining about my lack of sense of humor!

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Warbler said:
jrWHAG42 said:
Warbler said:
TVs Frink said:
Warbler said:
Oh, one of them.

Really?

I was only joking.

I know Frink well from ot.com,  he is always complaining about my lack of sense of humor!

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

I'm confused, who's the truly humorless one?

Top Bottom