• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Out of Context Thread

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Mountbatten-Windsor said:
burn down that which

That's not how you spell "witch", but your point still stands.

OOMdb9x.gif

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Mountbatten-Windsor said:
You seem to have confused me with a cat

This used to happen to me all the time.  It was funny the first couple of times,  but it started getting  real annoying and excessive.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Possessed said:
Reported.

Good.  Self-reporting will shorten your ban for your new disgusting pizza attitude.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
@"Zarius" that quote points back to one of my posts in this thread.  We're trying to figure out if the software updated messed anything up or if you just messed up the quote.  Any idea if you did it wrong?

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Speaking of weird things post software update,  on mobile there's now blank space on the right of the screen which is weird and i keep accidentally scrolling over to it when I'm just trying to scroll down which has never been an issue before,  but it's happening alot now.  It's your fault and i hate you and i want my money back. 

Also the initial post reply button is just giving me an error about the  message supposedly being blank.  I have to hit preview post first and then it will post from there. 

Is this the wrong thread to point this out in? Hell yeah it is brother, but I'm thinking about it because it's slightly relevant to the question you just asked.

suspiciouscoffee

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The space is there because the forum nav bar seems to have moved over enough for the page to need to extend.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
suspiciouscoffee said:
The space is there because the forum nav bar seems to have moved over enough for the page to need to extend.

Dude,  like,  nobody asked you. 

Just kidding it appears you're right and you're beautiful please take me back dahmage hits me when I speak out of turn

Top Bottom