• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Out of Context Thread

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ThrowgnCpr said:
I can't even imagine dealing with helicopter

giphy.gif

dahmage

Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
That's strange, because I'm on mobile and the pic still looks sideways, and it's only your pics. And I also post all of mine from Discord.

TVs Frink said:
dahmage said:
suspiciouscoffee said:
suspiciouscoffee said:
No matter how much sleep I get the night before, and no matter how much coffee I drink during the day (inb4 username joke), I still keep falling asleep in all of my classes.

(Inb4 username joke) Nothing is helping.  I think I'm actually just so addicted to caffeine at this point that I'm beyond having just built up a tolerance to it, but I'm dependent on it to the point where if I'm not consuming a constant stream of caffeine I go into withdrawal.

I often find myself drinking too much coffee.  

Oh my god someone send help for @"suspiciouscoffee" or we may never see him again.

@"dahmage" how many times do I have to warn you about this?

Inb4?  Too bad.

TVs Frink said:
I wish I could like this

dahmage

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
dahmage said:
suspiciouscoffee said:
suspiciouscoffee said:
No matter how much sleep I get the night before, and no matter how much coffee I drink during the day (inb4 username joke), I still keep falling asleep in all of my classes.

(Inb4 username joke) Nothing is helping.  I think I'm actually just so addicted to caffeine at this point that I'm beyond having just built up a tolerance to it, but I'm dependent on it to the point where if I'm not consuming a constant stream of caffeine I go into withdrawal.

I often find myself drinking too much coffee.  

Oh my god someone send help for @"suspiciouscoffee" or we may never see him again.

@"dahmage" how many times do I have to warn you about this?

Inb4?  Too bad.

TVs Frink said:
I wish I could like this

Top Bottom