• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Out of Context Thread

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Duragizer said:
Preferable to memories of Wishmaster 3.

Fair enough. I refuse to watch 3 or 4.

When I was younger, I watched 1 and 2, loved them both. More recently, I bought both on dvd, absolutely loved 1, but 2 was utter garbage. It's full of retcons, homophobic slurs, and bad special effects. I can't imagine the other two are any better.

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
cons, homophobic slurs, and bad special effects. I can't

For me it's heights, people who drive ten under the limit, and terrible website UX. I can't.

suspiciouscoffee

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
Possessed said:
TVs Frink said:
 you do you.

That's disgusting.

go-fuck-yourself-8061338.png

eHr8l7B.jpg

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Possessed said:
Although I strongly suspect i could eat as many ban

Happy to give you as many bans as you think you need.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Possessed said:
rest. *blows

Odd sentence aside, it's like the healthiest thing you can do for you.

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sinbad said:
TVs Frink said:
I stick to ice

That has to hurt. My tongue stuck to a popsicle one time. Hurt like hell. Had to slowly suck on it until it melted enough to free my tongue. Haven't like popsicles since.

dahmage

Reaction score
Trophy Points
ArtisDead said:
Sinbad said:
TVs Frink said:
I stick to ice

That has to hurt. My tongue stuck to a popsicle one time. Hurt like hell. Had to slowly suck on it until it melted enough to free my tongue. Haven't like popsicles since.

This is ripe for TWSS, too ripe

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
dahmage said:
ArtisDead said:
Sinbad said:
TVs Frink said:
I stick to ice

This is ripe for TWSS, too ripe

Don't do it! Don't do it! It was bait! So much so that you could use it to catch that char named, "Red"! Or...a cat or two?

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
THAT WAS THE NAME OF MY GORGEOUS CHILDHOOD DOG YOU MONSTER. 

Actually it was spelled Bo. Short for Bilbo. Yeah my parents named our dog after a Lord of the Rings character.  You wanna fight about it?  They also named a female dog Stevie.  Yes I know there are women named Stevie.  She wasn't named after them. She was named after Stevie Ray Vaughan.  And if you have a problem with that you can just go f*** yaself.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Possessed said:
THAT WAS THE NAME OF MY GORGEOUS CHILDHOOD DOG YOU MONSTER. 

Actually it was spelled Bo. Short for Bilbo. Yeah my parents named our dog after a Lord of the Rings character.  You wanna fight about it?

I'd rather post this:

Top Bottom