• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Out of Context Thread

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rules:
  1. Posts must quote something from this forum.
  2. Posts must not alter the quote other than removing words (or letters (or spaces)) from before and after the quoted part. No deleting words or punctuation within the quoted section, and no adding words (or letters (or spaces)) or punctuation.
  3. Posts must not quote the entire quote.
  4. Posts may not quote a quote that was modified in order to get around any of the other rules.
  5. Removing just an image from the post is not acceptable, regardless of the number of words in the image.
  6. Posts must include a minimum of one character from the original post.
  7. Only the OP may make the rules. And only the OP may ignore the rules.
  8. Posts may not remove a single punctuation mark unless doing so alters the meaning of the original post.
  9. Posts may not remove anything for the sole purpose of breaking formatting.
  10. Posts may not be a random character or string of characters.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Frank your Majesty said:
I have internet access at home

Good to know @"Frank your Majesty" .

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Argh.  Rule modified since that's not an issue here.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
NexPhr3ak0r said:
You have nothing better to do.  It was either post in this thread or eat cheese whiz in a can and this was the healthier of the two options.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
PossessedEdits said:
WarrenGamerSun said:
nes to play with

I recommend Mega Man III.

Can we be friends? Mega Man 3 (tied with two I suppose) is my favorite game of all time.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I don't know if we can because the first few Mega Man X games are clearly superior.  :p

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
PossessedEdits said:
I don't know if we can because the first few Mega Man X games are clearly superior.  :p

You are my enemy now.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Masirimso17 said:
I need footage to create arguments about the philosophical and sociological (even religious) question of whether the world needs a savior/messiah figure to represent/bring out the best of us, or if that’s an obsolete idea and the world, as it has been since the beginning, can move on without one through conflict.

I might need some extra mistrust, hate and rioting

Steady on.

Top Bottom