• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

OT.com Updates (no forum drama allowed)

We could always start a new invisible thread here.  With flapjacks... oh you know the joke already.

Maybe we already did and you just weren't invited?

we'll have to settle that on the ring. robot vs cat. what now?

Three-Robots-Love-Death-and-Robots-Ending-Explained-1.jpg

I was thinking first one to assassinate dahmage wins.

Possessed said:

That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die.

Possessed said:

I've already got at least one ass, so the job is halfway done already!

I still don't understand what the whole situation there was. Nor can I concieve of why nice guys like @"Possessed"  and @"Collipso" would ever make personal attacks to a mod, or how @"TVs Frink"  is a mod here and permanently banned there. I mean it doesn't make sense to me, wtf happened :D ?

TVs Frink said:
chyron8472 said:
Also @"TVs Frink" can't really be His Royal Snarkiness here like he was there, at least I don't think, since he's a mod.

I'm a toned down version of my true (OT.com) self.

Masirimso17 said:
I still don't understand what the whole situation there was. Nor can I concieve of why nice guys like @"Possessed"  and @"Collipso" would ever make personal attacks to a mod, or how @"TVs Frink"  is a mod here and permanently banned there. I mean it doesn't make sense to me, wtf happened :D ?

Possessed and Collipso were heat of the moment things among the drama surrounding Frink's banning, but I don't think they merited a permaban. Frankly, I said some crap among all of that which should have at least netted me a temp ban, I'm still shocked it didn't...

Duragizer said:
The final fate of Frink, Possessed, & Collipso on ot.com has been declared:

https://originaltrilogy.com/topic/Banned-members/id/11884/page/50#1299157

Don't know why it took them nearly a year to make it official. Perhaps like me they're bored and felt the need to needlessly post to pass the time.

You could simply have asked. We've been constantly having to explain over and over again why certain individuals have been banned, and and this was deemed the simplest solution. Dredging up old drama was not the intention.

Honestly I'm offended that I haven't merited a pinned FAQ about my banning ;)

Back
Top Bottom