• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi: Anti-Cringe-Cut:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi: Anti-Cringe-Cut:

Wow, within the first 5 minutes you know you watching something better, the ach-to scens plus the added deleted scenes add so much and this time we can relate to how luke is acting! The Yoda scene doesnt feel forced, How Rey is handled on the island is way more logical and how their story continues to the end is the way the Original should have gone. If id change one thing is delete all the Luke Stuff after "see you around kid" against Kylo, but that is more a matter of taste then anything. I get why it was done this way

The Leia thing. If i throw my carrie fisher sentiments out of the window this is perfect. Love the scene editting with Luke and her!

Thanks a lot for skipping all the Rose/ Finn stuff. The funny thing is I didn't miss any of it, mean for the story. This proves it was a total nonsense build in plot.

The Rey/Kylo stuff is done way better as well.Their story "rhymes" much better and actually makes sense, from opposite sides with the same kind of struggles makes their connection more logical

great stuff Don, this is my go to version now.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/star-wars-episode-viii-the-last-jedi-anti-cringe-cut/discussions/10041/

Top Bottom