• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Matrix Revolutions: The Epic Edition:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Matrix Revolutions: The Epic Edition:

Thanks to Neglify's re-up I was finally able to watch this. After reading the cut list and stated aim of geminigod I thought this was going to be everything I always thought the sequel to the Matrix should have been. Alas, rather than call it Epic Edition it should have probably been called the ADHD Edition. Every cool set piece is there, joined together by the smallest thread before we're onto the next cool fight and as a result the film(s) not given any time to breathe. Even the part I thought would have worked really well (going to the source) left me cold and was a bit jarring.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/matrix-revolutions-the-epic-edition/discussions/10036/

Top Bottom