• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Scribbler Ceases to Scribble (for now)

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi guys,

This is just a notice to say that I'm going to have to take a break from the fan edit forums for a while. I am normally active on a regular basis, but for the past month or so I've been completely absent due to illness. My illness has been getting progressively worse over the past few months which is part of the reason why I've been unable to complete many of the projects I have had going on; recently things got very bad very quickly and so I had to completely refrain from any activity for a time. 

Although I am making progress and slowly getting better again, I am still very limited in what I can do and I'm recognising that as I get better there are other things that I should really be prioritising. Therefore, until I am significantly better I've decided to just let go of fanediting for a while. This decision was surprisingly difficult for me, especially as I have become very fond of both this resource and the community here, but I'm hoping I won't be away too long.

I don't know how long I'll be away. It could be just a few months, or it could be a lot more - depending on busyness of life and how well I progress. 

I do get email notifications when I receive private messages, so I may occasionally be able to respond to those depending on how well I am - but generally speaking, I will not be posting/browsing the forums or doing any editing for some time

My leave is effective as of the end of today. So goodbye for now... and hopefully it won't be too long before I see you all again!

lapis molari

Better edits through feedback.
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A scribble for The Scribbler:

He pens, he jots, he types,
The Scribbler pours his thoughts,
into posts, PMs, replies.

With care, humor and flair,
The Scribbling Man contributes,
and helps improve our edits.

To your very best of health and recovery, @"The Scribbling Man". See you back here soon!

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fare thee well Scrib and hope you get better soon, and return soon, in that order of course.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
may you emerge healthy, scribz.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
We will miss you Scrib! Best of health!

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
It's always sad when a good dude has to go. But of course, you're always welcome back.

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
"Of all the men I have encountered in my travels, he was the most scribbled" 

- Captain Kirk probably 

I wish you all the best Scribz, may you recover speedily and come out on top to return to our little corner of the internet.

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Take care of yourseld, Scribbler! Hope you feel better soon.

baileym43

Reaction score
Trophy Points
h5C5AD4ED

(ignore the Art of Trolling thing at the bottom.  seriously... get well soon.)

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
We shall await your return. Meanwhile, get better. :p

Top Bottom