• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Deadpool 2: Extra Super Duper Cut:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Deadpool 2: Extra Super Duper Cut:

I'm running a pretty old PC, so someone was kind enough to treat me to a 4 GB .mp4 - I'm still geeking out that this is the "lo-quality" version!
Looked so good, a bright, clean and flawlessly edited version that now, for me too, is my go-to version - the theatrical version left me a little disappointed, although I couldn't say exactly why or where it failed (weaker jokes). That's why we love fanedits - this is simply a better version.
Sound was perfect, although one thing did attract my attention - and I'm basically nitpicking for the sake of not setting the bar for every fanedit as high as possible. From 1:42:30 to 1:42:48, from the fights outside to the scene with Russell and the Headmaster in the gym, and then back outside to rejoin the others, the dubstep cuts to simple dramatic music, and even with the way that the dubstep breaks, the scene doesn't quite match up with the fights before and after, just in terms of sound. I spend a lot of time mixing for work, so I hear sounds most people don't notice, and in this case, I was listening to the sound for only a handful of frames. In any case, I'm glad that scene was there, and I don't mind if my Spidey-music senses got triggered over a couple of miniscule sounds.
Did this hurt my experience of enjoying a perfect fanedit? Not in the least.
Thank you, juice4z0, for saving Deadpool 2. Now if someone would just edit Mute Deadpool out of Origins: Wolverine...

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/deadpool-2-extra-super-duper-cut/discussions/9996/

Back
Top Bottom