If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Captain Marvel 2019
I have no interest in superhero movies.  I saw the Burton Batfilms because they weren't "superhero" movies and loved them.  I watched Iron Man, The Avengers, the two GotG movies, Dr. Strange, and Black Panther just because of the buzz, and liked them all.  Still need to see Wonder Woman, just because of the buzz.

That write-up sounded buzzy to me.
(02-20-2019, 03:31 PM)TVs Frink Wrote: I watched Iron Man, The Avengers, the two GotG movies, Dr. Strange, and Black Panther just because of the buzz, and liked them all.  Still need to see Wonder Woman, just because of the buzz.

You didn't see "Ant-Man and the Wasp"? That one had more buzz going on in it than any other superhero movie that I've ever seen.  Wink
Courage, men! we've not sunk before, and we'll not sink now!
(02-20-2019, 03:48 PM)hbenthow Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 03:31 PM)TVs Frink Wrote: I watched Iron Man, The Avengers, the two GotG movies, Dr. Strange, and Black Panther just because of the buzz, and liked them all.  Still need to see Wonder Woman, just because of the buzz.

You didn't see "Ant-Man and the Wasp"? That one had more buzz going on in it than any other superhero movie that I've ever seen.  Wink

[Image: giphy.gif]
Posting a gif from Seinfeld whilst quoting talking about buzzing, is this hidden The Bee Movie propaganda?
Mega Man is best game. 
When The Bee Movie was still a meme, I held a birthday party at the local theater and made them play it. I put the entire script on a cake and bought a shirt with the entire script on it.
Mega Man is best game. 
(02-21-2019, 12:02 PM)jrWHAG42 Wrote: When The Bee Movie was still a meme, I held a birthday party at the local theater and made them play it. I put the entire script on a cake and bought a shirt with the entire script on it.

I thought this was the Captain Marvel thread, not the Random Thoughts thread.

I'm really looking forward to this flick. I watched one trailer and that's all I'm gonna see until I see the movie, which unfortunately will have to be when it comes out on digital release. Curious to hear the community's viewpoints on the actual film.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
I'm curious to see if they actually de-age Clark Gregg or if they stopped at the hairpiece.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// IdeasIdea Central //
(02-21-2019, 05:27 PM)addiesin Wrote: I'm curious to see if they actually de-age Clark Gregg or if they stopped at the hairpiece.

[Image: DnaYOELV4AEA7dK.jpg]
(02-21-2019, 08:35 PM)hbenthow Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 05:27 PM)addiesin Wrote: I'm curious to see if they actually de-age Clark Gregg or if they stopped at the hairpiece.

[Image: DnaYOELV4AEA7dK.jpg]

Yeah, that's what sparked my curiosity on the subject. If you look at him in Iron Man 1, he looks younger than in that screenshot. The face wrinkles are less intense in IM. It's Hollywood so they might just claim he doesn't need de-aging, but in reality we've been watching him age for over ten years now. He looks great for his age, but he doesn't look young.
// IdeasIdea Central //
(02-22-2019, 09:53 AM)addiesin Wrote: Yeah, that's what sparked my curiosity on the subject. If you look at him in Iron Man 1, he looks younger than in that screenshot. The face wrinkles are less intense in IM. It's Hollywood so they might just claim he doesn't need de-aging, but in reality we've been watching him age for over ten years now. He looks great for his age, but he doesn't look young.

Clark Gregg was joking in that tweet. He revealed in an interview that he looks younger in the movie due to a combination of exercise and digital de-aging.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/04/26/c...in-marvel/