• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Fanedit of Halloween H20: Twenty Years Later, A:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fanedit of Halloween H20: Twenty Years Later, A:

Halloween has always been my favorite horror franchise, and frankly, H20 is probably my favorite in the series (behind the first film). That being said, I have always had some issues with it, thanks to the mostly temp track score and lack of halloween "mood". Thankfully, The Butcher has fixed both of these issues. By inserting some halloween-themed shots from other films and giving the film a more autumnal color grade. The Ottman score is a massive improvement over the Beltrami mash-up in the theatrical version, but it is certainly a "big" score so be aware. Another really cool addition is the selection of deleted scenes, there are some nice tension building moments as well as great character ones. Overall, I highly recommend this edit to fans of Halloween. I'm looking forward to the HD version on the horizon.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/fanedit-of-halloween-h20-twenty-years-later-a/discussions/9972/

Top Bottom