• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Anyone with iTunes account in Germany or Italy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

heathen3017

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am looking to get a particular movie that is available in these country's iTunes, and not available in the US and a few other countries that I've tested with (such as the UK for instance). If you have an iTunes account in one of these countries and could help me obtain content from it, I'd appreciate it (I'd obviously would pay for it).

If you're willing to help but not in Italy or Germany, please also ask, and I'll check to see if the movie is available there.

TIA

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm in the UK, so not sure how much I can help with.

Have you searched for it in other places than iTunes? What movie are you looking for?

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
@"heathen3017" I'm not exactly sure what you are asking here.  Please provide more information or we will need to lock the thread.  It's unclear if what you are asking for is allowed.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm not sure if this is within forum rules, but supposing it is, would you mind saying what particular movie so people can at the very least check?

heathen3017

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'd rather not because this thread will then turn into "HAVE YOU CHECKED....?", and I'd rather just keep the thread more focused. I just checked, and the movie isn't available in your country of Belgium.

thecuddlyninja

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Instead the tha thread is turning intoa bunch of "what's the movie" posts because it's very odd that you won't say. People could help you find the movie, perhaps in places you hadn't thought of, if you just tell us what you're looking for.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thecuddlyninja said:
Instead the tha thread is turning intoa bunch of "what's the movie" posts because it's very odd that you won't say. People could help you find the movie, perhaps in places you hadn't thought of, if you just tell us what you're looking for.

^ Indeed.

I can't see the point of asking for help, if you won't give any detail of what you want help with. Thread lock imminent.

heathen3017

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The help I need is described in the first post and is CRYSTAL  clear. It is also an off-topic forum, as such, it means there are no hard rules as to what I have to say or include. By definition, that’s called off-topic.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Okay. I was also "CRYSTAL" about locking the thread.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
heathen3017 said:
The help I need is described in the first post and is CRYSTAL  clear. It is also an off-topic forum, as such, it means there are no hard rules as to what I have to say or include. By definition, that’s called off-topic.

Just wanted to add that you don't get to make the rules just because it's off-topic.  Nor do you get to ignore the rules.  Nor do you get to ignore staff warnings.  The rules are always subject to interpretation, not to mention change, since we wrote them and update them as we feel is necessary.

Next time PM a staff member first to verify something like this is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom