• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Power Rangers Zeo: Good As Gold-The Scorpion Rain Cut

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
As part of the 25th anniversary celebrations, I have put together a new Power Rangers Zeo fanedit. It's the season finale "Good as Gold" with it's climatic battle radically altered so that the Zeo Rangers face off against Lord Zedd and Serpenterra. This also provides more adequate closure for the crew of the Lunar Palace as they finally withdraw from the moon and retire until the rise of Dark Spectre.

If you're new to the Scorpion Rain hoax, visit this link for details on it's origins and it's legacy

https://www.grnrngr.com/documents/scorpionrain/

A passion project of mine for well over eight years, this is it in it's third form. As I have improved my skills as an editor over the years, I've always found going back to this hybrid mish-mash of episodes a very creative challenge

If you're wondering why the Cogs are still fighting the Rangers here, just assume Zedd has control of them after taking out the Skybase or they're the ones the Tengas had been taking the wires out of

DANLAV05

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've seen it. Great work! 

I have no idea how many episodes Zarius has taken from, it's been so long since I saw the series, but it's cohesive and gives me a nostalgic buzz for when I watched Zeo as a kid

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
DANLAV05 said:
I have no idea how many episodes Zarius has taken from

Just four episodes

-Good as Gold
-Power Transfer Parts One and Two
-A Zeo Beginning Part One

I point this out in the IFDB listing :)

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I noticed this criticism of the edit on the IFDB listing

Visual Editing - The were one or two cuts that were a bit abrupt and I can remember seeing at least one set of left over frames from a cut. The one i remember the most was at the end of the fight some frames from the last commercial break were visible.

I've now gone in and corrected this.

Top Bottom