• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Lost World: Jurassic Park - The Cretaceous Cut

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
daWLIkv.png

Someone on the OT Forums requested it, and as I already own it and it's only 2 scenes, may as well do it as a bit of an editing exercise. 

ADDITIONS: 
- Added Ingen Executives discussing what happened in JP1 and the first scene and agreeing to kick Hammond out
- Added introduction of Roland and Ajay with Roland fighting a guy in a bar in Kenya

It'll be up by tomorrow most likely.

only 2 scenes?isn´t there more stuff out there?i would be like in a version with all deleted scenes....
is it possible?
it don´t need hd.
thanks

Bobson Dugnutt said:
I was intending to replace Goldblum with something better, but I couldn't find anything good, textless and high-res that worked for me, so I kept him.

jpcretaceous_bluray_disc.jpg

Edit is now up on the IFDB 

Don't replace Goldblum, embrace Goldblum. Just zoom in on his face, make it cover the whole front cover

benduwan said:
only 2 scenes?isn´t there more stuff out there?i would be like in a version with all deleted scenes....
is it possible?
it don´t need hd.
thanks

There has only been 2 deleted scenes released on home media with some other deleted stuff appearing in the shooting script. See here. 

I've just learnt that there is an unused bit of dialogue in a documentary about Spielberg that I'll try to incorporate. (around 2:10)

And about the HD, all of the film, besides the deleted scenes, is in 1080p.

Tried adding in this 11 second clip. It's a very noticable drop in quality, but matches alright. 

if i´m right,this will be a cut of jurassic park 2?
will you do jurassic park 1 too?
and 3?
but thanks for doing this.
if you need a german track,let me know.
thanks

benduwan said:

If he needs a German track, he can purchase a copy of the film that contains German audio. With that being said, I'd like to take this time to point out or rules, especially the own the source rule

ThrowgnCpr said:
benduwan said:

If he needs a German track, he can purchase a copy of the film that contains German audio. With that being said, I'd like to take this time to point out or rules, especially the own the source rule

didn´t he own the source?
should he buy multiple versions when he make a fan version with other languages?
curious...

Just because he owns a copy of the film, that doesn't give him access to every version ever released.

Suggesting he can freely download the German language track because he owns an English-only DVD is comparable to suggesting he can download the soundtrack because he owns the movie. Should he also have free access to bonus features from other exclusive releases?

Our rules are clear here, and we tend toward the safer side of things because we are watched by studios. If you want to use something in your edit you either need to own the copyright, own a copy of the thing you are using, or it has to be creative commons or in the public domain.

If this is unclear, please PM a staff member for further clarification.

ThrowgnCpr said:
Just because he owns a copy of the film, that doesn't give him access to every version ever released.

ah,ok.i didn´t know he hasn´t the original.

ThrowgnCpr said:
Suggesting he can freely download the German language track because he owns an English-only DVD is comparable to suggesting he can download the soundtrack because he owns the movie. Should he also have free access to bonus features from other exclusive releases?

Our rules are clear here, and we tend toward the safer side of things because we are watched by studios. If you want to use something in your edit you either need to own the copyright, own a copy of the thing you are using, or it has to be creative commons or in the public domain.

i own the bluray collection and the dvd.that should be save enough...:)

ThrowgnCpr said:
If this is unclear, please PM a staff member for further clarification.

thanks

Here's a quick little trailer for those who wanted one. I mean it wasn't anyone but still. 

Back
Top Bottom