• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Civil War: Vengeance Has Consumed You:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Civil War: Vengeance Has Consumed You:

I was watching this for the pure enjoyment of it, and there was nothing to pull me out of the moment - it is a truly tighter narrative, and while I certainly enjoyed the original, it was a real improvement to have to guess more about Zemo and his plan, not to be led around to every plot-point. One of my favorite things about fanedited films is we are given the chance to experience the films we love from a new angle, be surprised again by something we have seen before.
Other reviewers had valid feedback that I don't think need to be added to, although technically (how it looked and sounded), it was very good. The narrative issues I think added to a new experience, and even if some scenes were slightly out of place, that's more like real life - there is no perfect way to make these films fit together seamlessly without the occasional backtrack to the past or "needless" exposition.
Really nice work.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/civil-war-vengeance-has-consumed-you/discussions/9941/

Top Bottom