• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Reworked:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Reworked:

I’d been waiting for another Amazing Spider-Man 2 and this one didn’t disappoint.

I didn’t notice any awkward cuts, nor did I notice the removal of the hidden train subplot. It was masterfully done.

The sprinkled use of deleted scenes create a polished narrative that just wasn’t in the original movie, and I feel that Expoed has done a fantastic job in trimming the fat.

I do, however, feel that the inclusion of the scene where Max talks to himself in his apartment was unnecessary. I don’t think it added anything new to the character that wasn’t already present in other scenes in this edit.

And although difficult to remove, as it has rather large piece of the plot, I was never a fan of the Ravencroft scenes, but Exoed did a good job of making that poorly paced part of the movie more cohesive.

Now onto the video quality of the edit.

To me, the video quality of an edit has always been the least important part. I feel story, structure, and edits come above all else.

The quality of the file provided to me by Expoed was definitely HD, but on my 4KHDR TV (which could very well be the culprit) I was able to pick out pixelating in scenes, but I do not believe this detracts at all from a well-made edit that Expoed has taken the time to make, and any editor will tell you that it is not a short process.

In regards to the audio editing, my speaker setup is a 2.1 system for my TV, so it’s not the greatest, sure, but any audio edits that were done went completely unnoticed by me.

In conclusion, I have seen many edits on this site and this one is the first I felt compelled to leave a review for. Expoed did a fantastic job and I fully recommend this edit.

Thank you, Expoed.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/the-amazing-spider-man-2-reworked/discussions/9935/

Top Bottom