If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Glass
(01-20-2019, 06:38 PM)Canon Editor Wrote: And: I accidently opened the spoiler tag which is bad.

☹️

I’m so sorry!
Completed Edits
(PM for Links)
Spoiler tags are too inviting.
Mega Man is best game.
OHEMGEE YOU CAN'T POST SPOILERS YOU'RE RUINING MY LIFE!1!!

OHNOES THERE'S A BIG SPOILER BUTTON THAT BEGS ME TO CLICK IT YOU'RE RUINING MY LIFE!!!

The glass breaks...
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Oh, it's not that bad!  I was joking.  I wanted to have surprises that's all.  I believe a movie is as enjoyable if you're aware of all the twists and turns, if a good story is told well.
I think Bruce Willis films are hit and miss
he has hit and misses leading up to Sin City- 2005, 
then has several years of hit and misses
till Looper- 2012, then several more years of hit and misses
but at this point in his life and with a net worth of 180 million,
he can pretty much do what he wants, and most studios are just happy to
have him be a part of their project.
Just my thoughts and opinions, but hoping for some more strong roles in the future.
So long as everyone here agrees Hudson Hawk's a hit, no one will die.
"Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be."

Bhagavad Gita 2:12
I agree with most of the sentiments in this thread. I really enjoyed the film. I have some ideas about a fanedit. The obvious would be to add more of James Newton Howard's cues, but I am extremely curious as to what the deleted scenes of the film are. I really would want to see more of David's story in the fanedit, I just don't know why he was so absent from the film in many parts. The direction, and thematic ideas in Glass are extraordinary, so happy with the film overall.
Saw it today, and I enjoyed it.  Nonetheless, I feel that Shyamalan cannot keep his ego tight.  This film drools with his idea on the world and his life philosophy - which is good - but never filtrates any of this through the characters.  It’s all about them: bold and undeniable truths.  The central idea, theme of the movie works well, but then the movie becomes a conspiracy film that tells us what to think, instead of giving the characters thoughts on these things.  

I liked the integration of deleted scenes though.  That was very well done.  
I enjoyed the characters’ arcs, but I too like musiced921 felt one certain [SPOILER] was not necessary.  
All things considered, this film concludes the Eastrail trilogy very well, and definitely needs a fanedit to clean it up of some unnecessary scenes (it has plenty) and beats of dialogue.
Not sure if Glass would be better if the terrible ending is removed and reworked.
[+] 1 user Likes TinyBreadMouse's post
(01-23-2019, 09:24 AM)TinyBreadMouse Wrote: Not sure if Glass would be better if the terrible ending is removed and reworked.

Feel free to see my suggested idea/pitch for a new ending in the Fan Edit Ideas section. I’d like to hear your thoughts as well as thoughts from others.
Completed Edits
(PM for Links)