• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi: Legendary:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi: Legendary:

This is a great edit with plenty of hardwork put into it and coming from Hal9000 you can expect that.

While do prefer the original this edit is extremely strong when it comes to pacing, and cutting out some very annoying aspects of the film. Particularly the caretakers and the Canto Bight sequences are cut out with very strong editing.

The insertions of some of the deleted scenes and some surprise additions to the film are plain masterful. However I do prefer the original because the Finn/Rose subplot in this comes off to be very pointless, but then again I very much liked it in this edit. Also I do not think the yoda scene should have been moved and killed the pacing in the 3rd act while making it feel like less of a surprise when Luke returns to save Star Wars.

All of the main plotlines in this film are strengthened with the exception of Finn/Rose/DJ, and it becomes very streamlined which was Hals main goal.

In the end is a great alternate cut of the best Star Wars film since return of the jedi definitely worth watching!

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/star-wars-episode-viii-the-last-jedi-legendary/discussions/9923/

Back
Top Bottom