If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Ant-Man and The Wasp
Given that this movie is almost a year old now, I think spoilers are acceptable.  Thread title updated.
[+] 1 user Likes TVs Frink's post
(05-31-2019, 11:18 PM)Gaith Wrote: Speaking of which, I'm not at all sold on this part three pitch from Nando v Movies, as it's not really about the Langs/Van Dynes at all, but the video itself is well worth a spin, and there are elements of it I do like, mainly all the MCU continuity pron:

In fairness, all Nando did was establish who he thinks the antagonists of the film would be, with scenes/backstories that might take up only 3-5 minutes each. There's still another 2 hours of movie to figure out how the villains would challenge the heroes in exciting ways.
[+] 1 user Likes Nic's post
Another one!

THR: Peyton Reed to Direct 'Ant-Man 3'

[Image: Falco-Nice.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Gaith's post