If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Star Wars Legends appreciation thread (spoilers for all things Star wars)
(01-10-2020, 05:53 PM)Masirimso17 Wrote: So question-- I was listening to the Darth Bane Path of Destruction audiobook and the first part right up until he 

gets admitted into the Sith Academy

I thought was really interesting. However now the middle parts where 

he's training in the academy/questions the teachers etc. And now I am at the point where the Sith realize they lost Ruusan I think

has gotten super boring and I don't have the desire to continue it. Is this worth it? I was just thinking of maybe skipping to Darth Plagueis or something. Should I power through the middle parts, does it get better?
I find audiobooks boring, reading the books are much better. I haven't read the Darth Bane books yet, but I have read Darth Plagueis and it's amazing!
I didn't like the Darth Bane novels, but I seem to be in the minority, so....
"Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be."

Bhagavad Gita 2:12